We’re proud of the fact that almost all of our students come to us by recommendation, we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our driving school is smaller on purpose because we pride ourselves in having experienced instructors who know what they are doing and not only keep students safe, but also help them to get results. We know through experience that consistency is important to helping students gain confidence. We’ve got the formula, and we’re proud of it! And, YOUR success is our reward.
We LOVE driving, we LOVE training and we are motivated to achieve the highest possible result and driving level for all students. Our cars are air conditioned, have dual controls, have regular safety inspections and are impeccably looked after. We roll in a Manual Toyota Corolla, a Manual Mazda 2, 2 Automatic Toyota Corollas and an Automatic Suzuki Swift.
Our instructors receive great feedback and have developed lasting relationships with students and their families over our history. Our expert instructors come with a wealth of experience in fields such as Process Design, Workplace Training, Limo Chauffeuring, and driving all types of vehicles in dozens of countries across the globe.
With our modest size we maintain consistency across our instructors and remain focused on the goal of teaching you to drive! Our methods are very well thought out and are result driven.
To find out more about us, look no further than the reviews we have received from past clients. Feedback like this is the reason we love doing our job so well.
We know the Licensing Centres of West Perth (City West), Joondalup and Mirrabooka Very Very Verrrry well. This means you will feel comfortable during your test because you will be very familiar with where the assessor takes you.
A FEW MORE THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Effective, easy to understand communication
- Professional approach to all parts of the learning process
- Our instructors do not talk on the phone during lessons
- A structured, tried and tested approach to the learning process
- A passion for driving and safe driver training
- Fully qualified instructors with BOTH Government accreditation AND Certificate 3 in Driver Training
- Current Working With Children Card
- Full comprehensive vehicle insurance (with no disclaimers for you to sign)
- Punctuality is our functionality
- Vehicles registered for Driving Instruction
MISSED APPOINTMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please provide 24 hours advance notice, to ensure you will not be charged for the appointment. If less than 24 hours notice is provided, you will be expected to pay for the appointment.